Testing


Disclaimer

Put your disclaimer or follower box here

#0009



Thursday 10 May 2012 | 03:31 | 0 ♥
Assalamualaikum. Hi and good evening :) Alhamdulillah aku laa ni makin sihat hahaha. Ekhem actually, next week aku ada mid term and teacher's day. Well as you know this Sunday is Mother's Day and my sister, father and I already planned. But hmmm, maybe my mom have to go to Putrajaya to meey my niece. My niece, Nurul nabilah is sick :'( She got stomach ache and she even can't walk. Soo pity. Hmm I really missed her so much! Maklang cakap, takut jadi macam my cousin, kakngah before she died dia macamtu. Ya allah, tlong laaa jgan ambik Nabilah :( Dulu setiap kali dia balik kampung and aku sampai rumah maktok dia, she ill quickly come and hug me and said "Maklong, kakak rindu dgan maklong!" Ohh baby, I do love you. Muchhh! And aku ingat lg, she always said " nnti bila maklong pegi shopping, beli laaa apa-2 untuk Nabilah" Ya allah, kesiannnya, aku tak penah pun beli apa-2 untuk dia :'( Tolong laaa jgan ambk dia hm :( And today aku hang out dgan Mastura and meet my Semut. Then my mom called and told me, Nabilah makin teruk. Pity her. Please, don't take her away! *Alfatihah untuk Nabilah, ibu kata ini boleh buat Nabilah become more strong hmm*


|


Copyright ©. Code thanks to OhMissLinda.Re-edited by NayliIdzwati. With little helped of CikGee